The annual CPPO Symposium is the premier event for the Canadian prepaid industry and attracts 150+ leaders in fintech, banking, payments and government. The event will take place over the course of one day- June 9, 2021, from 10:00am – 2:30pm EDT.
Out of an abundance of caution and to protect the health and safety of our community, we’ve once again made the decision to host the Symposium as a virtual gathering.
Prepaid platforms are being used as a foundation for digital financial services by pushing the boundaries of what a “card” can do enabling firms to bring new and innovative banking and payment solutions to market. Prepaid is critical platform to support a true digital payments ecosystem that offers access and choice for all Canadian consumers and businesses.
- Prepaid card issuing in the digital payments ecosystem.
- Embedded finance integrating non-financial brands and the financial services
- Consumer Directed Finance (Open Banking) Fireside chat
- AML Regulatory Changes
- Canadian Prepaid Ecosystem Report 2021
- Meet the new prepaid innovators