Call for Speakers
May 13, 2019
The Canadian Prepaid Providers Organization’s 3rd Annual Prepaid Symposium is the premier event for anyone working in the prepaid industry or looking to better understand the fastest growing payment product in North America. Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to share your insight and expertise with over 120 senior level delegates.
The Prepaid Symposium is looking for informative and innovative presentations on a variety of payment technology topics, including:
- New ways to drive consumer demand for prepaid
- Loyalty programs
- The opportunity for voice payments
- We Chat and Alipay in Canada
- Modernizing payment solutions through APIs
- AI-based digital authentication solutions
- Global fintech growth
- How SMBs are competing in the world of modern commerce
Conference presentations are 30 minutes, panel sessions run for 50 minutes.
On or before Friday, December 31, 2018, via email. You may submit more than one proposal.
Proposal Submission Information
Please complete the following proposal outline.
Please ensure that you have complete the application in full and attach any necessary supporting documents and materials.