Payments Futures welcomes original articles about payments innovation from thought leaders that are in line with the below editorial guidelines. If you are interested in submitting an article, please get in touch via email@example.com.
- Topic: Can be timely or evergreen insofar as it is relevant to an audience interested in payments innovation.
- Heading: Please use catchy, thought provoking titles and strong and clear headlines/subheads.
- Content: All contributed articles must be exclusive (shared only with Payments Futures CA), non-promotional and original, leveraging the author’s unique point of view. Feel free to add context and background info as and when deemed necessary. The CPPO reserves the right to make suggested edits before publishing the article.
- Style: All articles must meet Canadian Press Style Guidelines.
- Language: Use simple language and avoid jargon keeping in mind a diverse audience that goes beyond payments experts and also includes the media and government.
- Length: Word count can range anywhere between 550 to 850 words.
- Visuals: Option to add videos or still images.
- Links: Please credit sources and research where necessary. The CPPO reserved the right to insert internal links to other articles within Payments Futures, if relevant.