The COVID-19 pandemic has drastically accelerated the move to digital and contactless payment solutions by an estimated 5-10 years. This panel of card issuing experts explores the implications of the emergent landscape on prepaid issuers and the new opportunities and use cases it presents.
- Karen Budahazy – Vice President Digital Enablement and Issuing, Peoples Group, CPPO Board Chair
- Seth Ross – GM, Wallet and Consumer Services, Ceridian
- Lesley Shaw – Vice President Enterprise, KOHO
- Sandeep Kawadkar – Vice President Customer Products & Platforms, PC Financial
- Jean Amiouny – Co-Founder and CEO, Shakepay